- To obtain exchange of ideas, information and staff with a trans-disciplinary approach and promote links with international organizations such as FAO, OIE and WHO
- To inform leading opinion leaders and universities in Europe.
- To offer blended training with eLearning activities and face to face teaching.
- Junior scientists in partner institutions;
- Staff from partner institutions;
- Scientists outside the consortium including graduate and post-graduate students in the field of emerging viral diseases;
- Senior staff from partner institutions
- Virus evolution & molecular epidemiology workshop (Application deadline: March 31 st, 2012)
Last update: Tuesday, March 20, 2012Contact