- To obtain exchange of ideas, information and staff with a trans-disciplinary approach and promote links with international organizations such as FAO, OIE and WHO
- To inform leading opinion leaders and universities in Europe.
- To offer blended training with eLearning activities and face to face teaching.
- Junior scientists in partner institutions;
- Staff from partner institutions;
- Scientists outside the consortium including graduate and post-graduate students in the field of emerging viral diseases;
- Senior staff from partner institutions
- Virus evolution & molecular epidemiology workshop in 2012
- Surveillance & Control of Rabies, Workshop workshop December 2013
- Course on zoonotic features of viral infections: from the animal reservoir to pandemic emergence
National Institute for Infectious Diseases "L. Spallanzani” – Rome April 8th-11th, 2014
Registration in January 2014
- Training course on phylogeny 2014. September 8-12 2014, Rome (P12)
Last update: Wednesday, November 06, 2013Contact